- The full schedule of our fee for consultation and surgical treatment will be as stated in the covering letter and is also available on request. Please note that there are additional hospital costs for all tests, X rays, scans and surgical appliances, if required. You agree to our terms and conditions by attending our clincs.
- If you do hold Private Medical Insurance (PMI), please agree to check the reimbursement level that will be available to you from your relevant provider for the [procedure/consultation]. If your PMI reimbursement does not cover the fee(s) in full, you agree to pay the difference between the fee(s) and the PMI reimbursement. Self pay patients are responsible for all costs incurred. There is package price available for self paying patients. Please ask the hospital staff for your individual package.
- You may self refer if you are self funding.
- You will receive my invoice within 14 days after the date of the procedure/consultation. If you hold PMI, please promptly forward the invoice to the PMI provider in order for them to process payment.
- In the absence of prior written agreement to the contrary, payment of our charges is required on receipt of our invoice. Failure to make payment within 28 days of the due date will result in the matter being referred to our Debt Collection Agents and their charges (18% + VAT of outstanding debt) will be added to, and payable with the invoice debt.
- Interest at 2.5% above statutory rate of 8% may be charged in the event of late payment.
- New Consultation fee is £195 and each followup fee £160. Please check your level of cover with your insurers. You may be liable for any shortfall in your cover. Hospital charges eg: xrays, scans or any other tests are charged separately by the hospital.
- There is separate fee for injection treatment. We will send you invoice for surgeons fee. The hospital may invoice separately for consumables and their charges.
- Payments can be made by cheque and cash. You may also click here to pay with PayPal.
- Bank transfer: as below
- Non / Late payments are automatically referred to external debt collection agency after 120 days of outstanding invoice. Please note that this would result in additional charges for debt recovery and late payment fees.
- The information and figures are for illustration and guidance purposes and is not intended to provide medical advice on individual conditions. Full medical advice can only be provided in our clinic after thorough history, clinical examination and relevant tests by one of our team members.
- We regret that we are unable to provide any medical advice over the internet or telephone.
- Data protection; The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will give people greater control over how companies and organisations use their personal information. It means that you have the right to know what kind of information is being collected, how it may be used, when it may need to be shared? We are fully registered with the Information Commissioners office (Reg Ref: Z7879351) and comply with data protection act and now GDPR. We do not share any of your information with any commercial organisations and it is only shered for medical purposes with your clinicians (GP, physiotherapist and other allied health professionals), medical insurers and external debt collection services for billing and recovery purposes. In the unlikely event that a patient / person has cause for a complaint, our practice may need to provide information about that patient and treatment they have received, to our insurers and /or our legal advisers.
How to Pay:
You can make payments using one of the following methods;
preferred payment through our outsourced agents Medserv Ltd.
- Cheque made payable to: Pendle Consultancy Ltd and post to Beardwood Hospital, Preston New Road, Blackburn. BB2 7AE.
- Bank transfer: Barclays Bank, Account Name: Pendle Consultancy Ltd, Sort code 20-09-72, Account Number 20076279. Please quote invoice number with all payments as your reference.